Privacy & Security
1. We respect your privacy
Little Audrey Luxury Charters Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
“Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. What personal information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- phone number
- fax number
- information about the goods or services you have ordered
- information from enquiries you have made
- communications between us
3. How we collect your personal information
- When you submit personal information to Little Audrey Luxury Charter Pty Ltd by filling out any online inquiry forms or emails, the requests are directly sent to our personnel.
- All personal information received is retained for Little Audrey Luxury Charter Pty Ltd to fulfill the request being made. Unless required by applicable government legislation, we require your express permission to disclose your information to a third party.
- Personal information may be securely retained for reference purposes and properly destroyed thereafter.
4. Use of your personal information
We use your information to provide our service to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
We do not provide your information to third parties, except that we may provide your information to our business partners who assist us in the provision of our services to you.
5. Security of your personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However we are not liable for any unauthorized access to this information.
- When you submit your order, you will be redirected to NabTransact payment gateway. NABTransact will establish a secure link with your browser using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which protects your confidential information as it travels to NABTransact over the internet.
- At no stage in the ordering process do we give NABTransact any information about you or your account stored in our online ordering system.
- The only exchange of information from us to NABTransact is your purchasing details.
- The only exchange of information between you and NABTransact should be your chosen method of payment and your credit card details.
- When the payment has been successfully received, NABTransact will send us a receipt number.
6. Changes and Revisions
When you visit our website
When you come on to our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyze how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Last Modified: 4 May 2013